- Partners & Programs
- THEARC THEATER
- News & Media
- About Us
Job Title: Ushers (Part-Time)
Hiring Partner: Building Bridges Across the River/THEARC Theater
THEARC Theater is always looking for self-motivated, courteous individuals who are interested in being ushers throughout the year. Interested individuals are required to attend a mandatory orientation for THEARC Theater’s Front of House management practices.
• Direct patrons to their seats
• Scan tickets and record attendance
• Prepare and distribute programs during each performance
• Assist in cleaning up the theater following each performance
• Display a warm, friendly demeanor and enjoy working with people
• Be able and willing to learn how to efficiently use the theater's electronic ticket scanners and learn the theater’s functions
• No previous experience necessary
How to apply
If interested, please contact Kimberly Douglas at kdouglas(at)thearcdc.org with your name, contact information, and a brief description on why you’d be a good fit.